How can I place my order?
Back to Top
- Online – shop at our website.
- E-mail – drop us an email at email@example.com, stating your name, destination address, phone number, types of products and quantity required. We will advise you accordingly via email.
- Call or SMS at +6013-3423938 or +603-41619333 stating your name, destination address, phone number, types of products and quantity required. We will advise you accordingly via email.
Will I get an order confirmation?
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your order. If you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-41619333.Back to Top
When will my order be processed?
We process most orders within 24-48 hours, Monday to Friday subject to stock availability. If an item is out-of-stock, we will contact you for further instructions.Back to Top
Do you provide gift wrapping service?
Unfortunately we do not provide any gift wrapping service. Back to Top
How do I pay?
Direct bank deposit / bank in
Please select 'Direct Bank Deposit' as your preferred method of payment during the checkout process. Total amount payable and our bank account details will be provided during the checkout process. It will also be given in our confirmation email which will be sent to you once you have ordered.
You can pay through the following banks:
You can pay through the following methods:
- Deposit cash/cheques through ATM or bank counters
- Online Transfer / Internet Banking
If you pay via Cash Deposit, please SMS us at +6013-3423938 to provide the following information:
- Order No.
- Your Name
- Payment Amount
- Name of Bank
- Date and Time of Bank-in
Orders will be processed upon confirmation of payment.Back to Top
What are your delivery charges?
All orders will be delivered to your address via recorded delivery services which include but not limited to expedited mail service (POS Laju), courier service or door-to-door delivery. The delivery charges (inclusive of 6% GST) are as follow:
|Up to 2kg||RM6.50|
|2kg - 3kg||RM7.50|
|Every additional 1 kg||Add RM1.50|
|Up to 500g||RM10.50||RM10.50|
|500g - 1kg||RM15.50||RM15.50|
|Every additional 1 kg||Add RM15.50||Add RM15.50|
|Up to 500g||RM50.00|
|500g - 1kg||RM55.00|
|Every additional 500g||Add RM5.00|
If you would like to use the service of Pos Malaysia Parcel Surface Mail, please contact us for the postage rates.
For international orders, please email us for the actual rates of shipping.
1 We reserve the right to change the delivery charges without prior notice.
2 All taxes, duties and other fees, if any, are to be borne by customers.
3 We do not deliver to PO Boxes
4 Please note that the delivery charges are based on per transaction per delivery.Back to Top
Can I cancel my order?
All orders which have been processed and delivered cannot be cancelled or altered. You may however arrange for an exchange or store credits after you have received your orders. Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges policy.Back to Top
What is your return and exchange policy?
We regret that Returns and Refunds cannot be accommodated. However, we will gladly accept any request to exchange that is made within 7 days from the date of receiving your items, which is subject to confirmation with us either by email or telephone. The following guidelines apply:
* Exchanges cannot be accepted on worn, soiled, stained or washed merchandise
* Items to be sent back to us with their original packaging, in a re-sellable condition
* Discounted / special priced items are final sales and will not be eligible for Exchanges
* Exchange Items should be sent to us at Customer's own cost. Delivery or shipping fees are not refundable.
* Delivery fee for the replacement items is to be borne by the customers.
* For replacement items of lower value, the excess amount will be credited into customers' accounts with us as shopping points (with cash value), which can be used by the customers for their future purchases with us. For replacement items of higher value, customers will make good the difference.Back to Top
Colours and Prints
Since many computer monitors vary, actual colours of the items offered for sale may be a little different from what you see on these pages. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Back to Top